Men's Left Handed G50 Chinook Curling Shoes (Speed 5)
Built on the Goldline popular G50 platform, the Chinook is the next generation of the Breeze shoe. These lightweight, durable curling shoes are wrapped in IceKnit fabric, providing extra warmth and flexibility. The Chinook shoe features a 3/32" Teflon slider with a speed rating of 5 and is recommended for the Beginner to Novice Curler.
- Lightweight, durable, and wrapped in IceKnit fabric, providing extra flexibility, warmth, and comfort.
- Speed 5 sliders are well suited for curlers who are just learning the game or are more comfortable with a slower slide.
- Flexible upper and stable outsole for the perfect combination of mobility and balance.
- Equipped with Goldline's gripper technology, the gold standard of stability and widely regarded as the best in the market for sure footing.
- To protect the toe of your G50 shoe, Goldline strongly recommends adding a toe coat with all G50 shoes.
- Designed for left-handed curlers with a slider on the right foot and a gripper on the left foot.
Rating: Beginner - Novice
Available Sizes: 7 to 11 (Full and half sizes), plus 12,13,14,15
Shoe Width: Standard (Medium) Width
We include a Goldline gripper (regular price of $19.95) absolutely free, and we will automatically match the proper gripper for your shoe size.
The rubber used in the Goldline gripper (antislider) is specially formulated to provide traction on ice while at the same time being durable.
The gripper is an essential piece of equipment, and it gives you traction and, therefore, stability on your slider foot. The only time it is usually taken off is when delivering the stone.