Women's Right & Left Handed Momentum Rush Curling Shoes
The Momentum Rush Curling Shoes are fully customizable and easily changed from Right Handed to Left Handed shoes by switching the velcro attached slider and gripper pad from one foot to the other. Also available in our Stick Curling Section in the double gripper configuration.
The speed of the Momentum slider pad is chosen from the pull-down tab. "Choose Your Slider Speed".
- Velcro-based slider and gripper system allow you to upgrade the sliding speed by simply buying a faster slider as you become more experienced.
- Momentum shoes can be configured for either right-handed or left-handed play.
- Enhanced arch support through the outsole and insole provides exceptional comfort.
- Strategically designed outsole provides flexibility and lateral support, making these shoes excellent for tuck and flat foot deliveries.
- Incredibly comfortable and wrapped in a sleek black edition of Goldline's IceKnit fabric. They will keep your feet warm even in the coldest curling centers.
The Rush shoes are the first in the Momentum series from Goldline.
They feature a velcro-based slider and gripper system that allows you to reconfigure your shoes how you want them. Select the speed of sliding pads that works best for you, then attach them for either right or left-handed delivery.
The manufacturer spent several years of research into developing the new Momentum outsole. From day one, they wanted to ensure these shoes would suit even the most demanding curlers.
If you slide with a flat foot during delivery, you will love how flat these shoes sit on the ice. For tuck curlers, the flexibility to get up on your toe is fantastic.
Without compromising that flexibility, these shoes also feature a reinforced arch and stiff heel, offering exceptional stability and giving you confidence on the ice.
The need for comfort was not overlooked while focusing on high performance. From an upgraded insole to our IceKnit fabric and insulation, these shoes will keep your feet comfortable and warm throughout your game.
Every pair of Rush shoes includes a gripper pad.
When selecting Slider Pads, choose either Speed 8 or Speed 11, depending on your experience level.
Rating: Intermediate (Speed 8) to Advanced (Speed 11)
Available Sizes: 5 to 10 (full and half sizes)
Shoe Width: Standard (Medium) Width
FREE Goldline Grippers Included
We also include a free pull-on gripper (regular price of $19.95). We will automatically match the proper gripper for your shoe size.
The rubber used in the Goldline gripper (antislider) is specially formulated to provide traction on ice while at the same time being durable.
The gripper is an essential piece of equipment, giving you traction and stability on your slider foot. The only time it is taken off is when delivering the stone.