Return and Exchange Policy
What can be Returned / Exchanged
If you purchase an item that you are not satisfied with, we will gladly return or exchange it. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Customers are responsible for the cost of returning goods. However, if you would like to exchange an item(s) for a different size or colour, we will cover the cost of shipping the exchanged item(s) back to you, on the first exchange. We can also provide a preprinted Fed-Ex return shipping label.
Please note the following limitations and conditions:
- Item must be returned within 30 days of original date of purchase, or before January 15th for Christmas gifts purchased between Oct 15th and Dec 25th of the preceding year.
- Item must be in new, unused condition in original packaging.
- We do not accept returns on items that have been laundered, altered or damaged after delivery.
- A copy of the order or packing slip must be included.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges either by using our preprinted FedEx return shipping label or by choosing a courier of their choice. We do not accept any returns sent via COD.
- If you are not using our preprinted FedEx return shipping label, then it is imperative that the parcel is fully insured against loss or damage, as we are not liable for uninsured returned goods. Please check with your post office or courier, as most parcels are covered for the first 100.00 dollars insurance automatically. Insurance rates vary between $1 - $3 per additional 100.00 dollars of coverage, depending on the carrier.
How to Return / Exchange an Item
- Adhere to the limitations listed above.
- Email email@example.com for an RMA number.
- Place the items you wish to return in a structurally sound corrugated box and use packing materials to prevent shifting of the package contents. Hint: Most shippers charge by package size as well as weight, so you may wish to find the smallest box that will fit your returned items, taking into account any additional packing materials to protect the article.
- Include a copy of the Packing List or your email order copy.
- Please provide a brief reason for your request for refund or exchange, including sizes and item descriptions.
- If you are returning the package using your preferred shipper and are not using our preprinted FedEx return shipping label, then the customs document must state the following line: "Goods being returned to the Manufacturer for Replacement/Repair/Refund." Failure to display this line on the customs document will make the customer responsible for any potential duty or brokerage charges.
- We do not accept any returns via COD.
- Mark the RMA number on the outside of the package.
- Ship the parcel to our warehouse location, specified when you received your RMA number.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us of the date the parcel was sent and any tracking number you received.