Women's G50 Velocity Curling Shoes (Speed 10) (LH)
Designed for the advanced curler (or an intermediate curler with good balance). This Goldline curling shoe has a 1/4" Teflon split periphery slider to maximize your sliding speed out of the hack, reducing leg stress and making it easier to achieve precision even with full take out weight.
The G50 Velocity shoe is an excellent option for anyone looking for high-end stability features and the fastest available Teflon sliding speed.
These shoes are athletic, fashionable and packed with performance. Configured for curlers that throw the stone with the left hand.
- Flexible upper and stable outsole for the perfect combination of balance and mobility.
- Strategically placed indents on the toe and heel of the slider to distribute weight to the periphery, enhancing stability.
- Perfect for experienced curlers interested in maximizing their sliding speed and achieving precision, even with full takeout weight.
- Features a 1/4" Teflon split slider, with a speed rating of 10.
- Equipped with Goldline's gripper sole technology, the gold standard of stability and widely regarded as the best in the market for sure footing.
- For curlers that throw the rock with the left hand.
Note: Left-handed shoes are special order due to low demand (less than 4% of curlers throw the stone left-handed). Please add 7 business days to the estimated date of arrival.
Rating: Intermediate - Advanced
Available Sizes: 9, 10
Some shoe sizes are sold-out by both our company and the manufacturer and are unavailable for the remainder of the curling season.
Shoe Width: Standard (Medium) Width
We include a Goldline gripper (regular price of $17.00) absolutely free and we will automatically match the proper gripper for your shoe size.
The rubber used in the Goldline gripper (antislider) is specially formulated to provide traction on ice, while at the same time being durable.
The gripper is an important piece of equipment. It gives you traction and therefore stability on your slider foot. The only time it is usually taken off is when delivering the stone.