Rookie Bundle - Men's Left Hand Delivery With CrossKicks Black/Grey Shoes
Olson's ROOKIE BUNDLE is perfect for the brand new curler or for anyone who wants to save over $30 (compared to purchasing the shoes, broom, and slider separately) on everything needed to play the sport.
The Bundle comes complete with a PYRO Flat Shaft Black Fiberglass Broom, and a pair of Black/Grey CrossKicks Curling Shoes with 1/16" Split Slider and a Black Hexa Gripper. Simply choose your shoe size and pad color and get on the ice.
Note: Left-handed shoes are special order due to low demand (less than 4% of curlers throw the stone left-handed). Please add 7 business days to the estimated date of arrival.
The PYRO Flat Shaft Black Fiberglass Broom is an excellent brush for the beginner curler. It comes with a grey ABS insert and PYRO pad in the color of your choice including blue, orange, forest green or black.
- Olson's PYRO Flat Shaft broom features a durable black fiberglass Flat Shaft handle and a White Shell.
- The PYRO Flat Shaft Flat sides are 1" by 1 1/8" in diameter and provide a more natural, firmer and comfortable grip, to enhance your sweeping technique.
- The PYRO Flat Shaft has a swivel head and a black fiberglass handle.
Perfect for the brand new curler, this Olson's Black/Grey CrossKicks Curling Shoe has a 1/16" Poly Slider for maximum stability on the ice. Configured for curlers that throw the stone with the left hand.
- Lightweight, flexible, knit mesh uppers
- Memory Foam insoles for maximum comfort
- Built-in Hexa Gripper for the best on-ice traction
- 1/16" Split Slider (Mid-Speed rating)
Black Mesh Uppers with Grey Highlights.
Rating: Beginner - Novice
Shoe Width: Standard (Medium) Width
Olson's Hexa Gripper features a revolutionary design that helps to increase air transfer, thereby reducing ice melt and on ice gripper marks. The Hexa gripper is made of a high-quality Thermal Rubber, which is far superior in grip and durability to any other Gripper currently on the market. Use our full pull-on gripper, for that added grip and to protect your slider.