Carbon Fiber Air X Curling Broom - Earth
The Carbon Fiber Air X Broom - Earth comes with a Blue Air X Head and a Lime Airway X Pad and is available with either a 1" or 1 1/8" diameter handle.
- Carbon fiber handles are ultra light and ultra strong. The lightest curling broom handles available.
- Equipped with the innovative Air X Head, featuring a spring lock system for quick head replacement, and a snap system that facilitates quick and easy pad replacement.
Sweep more effectively for weight, thanks to a 16% increase in the Air X Head's surface area when compared to a standard Air Head.
- Features a sliding bar to accommodate any angle of the broom at delivery.
- Includes an Airway X Pad, the evolution of the renowned Norway Pad. Offers optimal dependability and effectiveness for the recreational curler.
- The Air X Head has been approved for use in WCF sanctioned events when paired with an Air Pro X Pad (sold separately).
Goldline's Carbon Fiber Air X curling brooms are simply the most innovative and effective sweeping tool available. In terms of weight and strength, the 100% carbon fiber handle is ultra light and ultra strong, rendering it both light and durable.
Equipped with the Air X Head, featuring the same spring lock system for quick head replacement, and pad snap system that facilitates quick and easy pad replacement as the Air Head. The Air X Head has a 16% increase in the surface area, which is ideal when sweeping for weight.
The biggest factor that impacts curling broom pricing is the material of the handle. 100% carbon fiber handles are the lightest handles that we offer, allowing for quick and easy sweeping and are preferred by top curlers around the world.