Men's G50 Cyclone Curling Shoes (Speed 11) (RH)
All shoe sizes are sold-out by both our company and the manufacturer and should be back in stock by the end of November.
Cyclone features an upgraded Teflon slider that is faster and more durable. Cyclone shoes come with 1/4" Teflon and are rated as a Speed 11.
These Cyclone curling shoes feature a top-of-the-line 1/4" Teflon slider on the left foot (for right-handed curlers) and a premium rubber gripper sole on the right foot. The slider has strategically placed indents on the toe and heel that distribute weight to the periphery, enhancing stability. This makes the Cyclone a great option for anyone looking for high end stability features and the best available Teflon sliding speed.
Shoes rated as Speed 11 will maximize your sliding speed out of the hack, reducing leg stress and making it easier to achieve precision even with full take out weight.
- Wrapped in Goldline's IceKnit fabric, this curling shoe is lightweight, durable, insulated for warmth and very flexible.
- Rated as speed 11, the Cyclone, with a 1/4" Teflon slider is ideal for experienced curlers looking to maximize their slide.
- Flexible upper and stable outsole for the perfect combination of balance and mobility.
- Equipped with Goldline's gripper technology, the gold standard of stability and widely regarded as the best in the market for sure footing.
- These Cyclone shoes are designed for right-handed curlers and come with a slider on the left foot and a gripper on the right foot.
Rating: Intermediate - Advanced
Available Sizes: All sizes are out of stock until the end of November
Shoe Width: Standard (Medium) Width
We include a Goldline gripper (regular price of $17.00) absolutely free and we will automatically match the proper gripper for your shoe size.
The rubber used in the Goldline gripper (antislider) is specially formulated to provide traction on ice, while at the same time being durable.
The gripper is an important piece of equipment. It gives you traction and therefore stability on your slider foot. The only time it is usually taken off is when delivering the stone.